1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup Asahi Super Dry
1 pound mahi-mahi fillets
Vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
2. Slowly add the beer to the dry mixture, stirring until the batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick paint.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep fryer or heavy-bottomed pot to 375°F.
4. Cut the mahi-mahi into desired-sized pieces and coat in the beer batter.
5. Carefully place the battered mahi-mahi pieces into the hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
6. Remove the mahi-mahi from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
Serve hot with your choice of dipping sauce or tartar sauce. Enjoy!